Monday, November 21, 2011

Kihon Games Internship!


I am excited to announce that I am going to begin an internship with Kihon Games, a small iOS game company in Tucson, Arizona. I am lucky enough to get to be Kihon Game's first intern ever! I can not wait to begin the internship! Kihon is currently made up of four guys, who all seem very smart and talented. I think this is really a  great opportunity. I am passionate about games and developing games and I will get to be developing games on one of my favorite platforms, iOS! I can not imagine an opportunity that I would be more excited about. That being said, I know I have a lot of learning ahead. Even though I have experience developing applications on iOS, I have no experience developing games on iOS. So stick with me, follow the blog for updates on my learning process, more details about my internship, and upcoming news from Kihon Games.

Enough about me, let's talk more about Kihon. You can find their blog with lots of information about them at http://blog.kihongames.com/.  Follow the break for more:

 Their first game is Baby Monkey (riding backwards on a pig). Check out the trailer:


As you could probably see, Baby Monkey is a fun, highly addictive, casual iOS game. The goal of the game is to avoid obstacles in order to collect items, thus maximizing your score. I highly recommend you download it now. It is free for a limited time only! Get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-monkey-going-backwards/id447960108.
The soundtrack is Parry Gripp's Baby Monkey Riding Backwards on a Pig song, which some of you are probably familiar with from the popular viral video:


Kihon Games is in the process of  working on their next game which I believe is destined to be another hit. They have a lot of exciting things happening and I am thrilled to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment