Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gadget: Buttkicker LFE Kit


If there is one gadget that can bring some excitement to your home theatre system, it is the Buttkicker LFE Kit. The Buttkicker connects to your surround receiver through the low frequency output and is powered by its own amplifier. Essentially the Buttkicker let's you feel your bass. It vibrates your couch really adding an immersive experience to your sound. You feel the bass drum in music. You feel the explosions and gunfire in games. I really can't recommend it enough. It isn't  cheap though. It can be purchased for $399.99 from Buttkicker Gear. I think it is worth every penny.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this what you currently have? I would like to have one but I think I wanna get surround sound first lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have it. That is why I wrote about it. You have to have surround sound to hook it up to. So, yes, you want surround sound firtst

    ReplyDelete